All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCombining theory, methods and instructional activities in one convenient volume, Heddens, Speers and Brahier's Twelfth Edition of Today's Mathematics provides a valuable set of ideas and reference materials for actual classroom use. This combined coverage of content and methods creates a long-lasting resource, helping pre-service and in-service teachers see the relationship between what they teach and how they teach. Reflecting recent recommendations from the NCTM Standards, the text emphasizes how to introduce a concept at a given level to expand and reinforce it at successive levels.
- Author BiographyJames Heddens is a Professor Emeritus from Kent State University.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Brahier,James W. Heddens,William R. Speer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.