All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSALES HANDLE: Enjoy hours of doodling fun with this jumbo coloring book (with stickers) by bestselling children's author/illustrator Todd Parr. KEY SELLING POINTS: * Planet Color by Todd Parr is a new lifestyle brand with apparel and backpacks. This coloring book is part of that program. * A must-have for any Todd Parr fan. If you love his books, you'll want your child to have his/her very own that he/she can draw in! * Todd Parr's art speaks to kids--they often say they relate to his drawings. * Includes two pages of colorful stickers (approximately 80-100 stickers) HOW WILL THIS TITLE BE DISTINCTIVE: * Todd Parr's illustrations give this coloring book a unique look. * Includes colorful stickers, unlike other jumbo coloring books. * Consumers will recongize Todd Parr's art from his best-selling books, giving this coloring book an edge in the marketplace. SPEAK TO THE EXISTING TREND/DEFINE CONSUMER: * Todd Parr's aesthetic philosphy is all about empowering kids to express themselves. This coloring book gives kids free reign to add their own illustrative touches to Todd Parr's art. * Perfect for parents who want to encourage their child's creative endeavors. QUANTIFY VALUE: * Art prompts and coloring activities will provide hours of fun for toddlers, early- and middle elementary-age children. NOTABLE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS TO PROJECT. Todd Parr is a star children's author with strong book sales and fan base. RELEVANT SALES COMPARISONS OR SALES INFO. Todd Parr has sold over 2 million copies of his books. Top-selling Todd Parr titles: It's OK to Be Different by Todd Parr / Little, Brown Young Readers/ May 2004 / $9.99 / 9780316155625 / BookScan: 57,115 The Family Book by Todd Parr / Little, Brown Young Readers / October 2003 / $15.99 / 9780316738965 / BookScan: 46,820 The Mommy Book by Todd Parr / Little, Brown Young Readers / April 2002 / $15.99 / 9780316608275 / BookScan: 43,423
- Author BiographyNAME: Todd Parr LOCATION: Berkeley, California. BIO: Todd Parr is a successful children's author and illustrator who has published more than 30 books with over 2 million copies sold, including his most recent best-seller, 'The I Love You Book' as well as previous successes 'It's Okay to be Different' and 'The Daddy Book.'
- Author(s)Todd Parr
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date10/04/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width210 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.