All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its twelfth edition, Todd & Wilson's Textbook on Trusts & Equity continues to strike the balance between introductory and more challenging texts. Carefully written with the student in mind, the text provides an accessible, yet intellectually stimulating, introduction to the subject. Sarah Wilson excels at writing in a clear and enthusiastic way, enlightening the more complex issues of trusts law without undue simplifications. The book is structured to reflect the content of a typical LLB course, and offers in-depth coverage of trusts law. Students are encouraged to critically engage with the material through real-life examples, key scholarship and current contextual and theoretical perspectives, including related commercial settings. Todd & Wilson's Textbook on Trusts & Equity engages with wider considerations, drawn from trusts scholarship and beyond, to provide an analysis of the subject which is t only rounded, but also designed to be stimulating and revelatory. Rigorously revised every two years, this book can be relied upon as one of the most up-to-date trusts texts available.
- Author BiographySarah Wilson is a Lecturer in Law at the University of York. She has previously held posts at the University of Wales, Swansea, the University of Leeds, and the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Sarah Wilson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTextbook on
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight844 g
- Width180 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.