All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionMore than one million parents all over the world have been saved by TODDLER TAMING, Dr Christopher Green's classic guide to surviving the toddler years. Now, in TODDLER TAMING TIPS, Dr Green gives instant, practical and friendly advice in a handy pocket size. Busy parents can turn to TODDLER TAMING TIPS anywhere or anytime for the secrets to- sleep solutions that really work; successful toilet training; healthy eating; discipline - dealing with tantrums; common childhood illnesses; dealing with nasty habits in nice children, and much, much more!
- Author BiographyDr CHRISTOPHER GREEN is one of Australia's best-known parenting authors. For more than 25 years he has helped parents with his advice on babies, toddlers and young children. A paediatrician and honorary consultant to the Children's Hospital Westmead, in Sydney, Dr Green's legendary sleep technique is now used worldwide. As well as his classic TODDLER TAMING, his bestselling books include BEYOND TODDLERDOM and UNDERSTANDING ADHD.
- Author(s)Christopher Green
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication03/02/2003
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2003
- ImprintDoubleday Australia Pty Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width142 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.