All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat things can you see by the sea? This new series of illustrated board books provides an ideal introduction to the seaside for toddlers who are just beginning to discover the world around them. The pages feature die-cut holes for young readers to look through, so that they can see part of what is happening on the next out-and-about scene.
- Author BiographyRoger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful non-fiction early learning books. Roger lives in London with his wife and four children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
- PublisherPriddy Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleToddler Town
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPriddy Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width151 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.