All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do toddlers behave the way they do? And are they doing it deliberately to wind their parents up? If only toddlers came with an instruction manual - well, w they do. This book brings together tried and tested practical, down-to-earth tips from parents who've survived the toddler years and want to help you do the same. If you've ever wondered how to get your child to sleep through the night, listen when you say and stop reacting with horror at the sight of something green on their plate, this book can help. 'Toddlers: an instruction manual' celebrates the qualities we love about toddlers, and suggests ways to navigate their less appealing aspects. We cant stop your toddler from tormenting you, but we can help you get through with your sanity (just about) intact. Written with warmth and understanding, 'Toddlers: an instruction manual' is a practical guide to parenting your child when the challenges may seem to outnumber the good bits and you most need a helping hand. Part of the royalties are donated to Home-Start, one of the UK's leading family support charities.
- Author BiographyJoanne Mallon is a freelance parenting journalist, a life and career coach and a parent to two.
- Author(s)Joanne Mallon
- PublisherNell James Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChorley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNell James Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.