All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers are introduced to the differences between things they need and things they want in this Spanish-translated, informational book that provides examples of people earning, saving, and spending money through vivid images, straightforward text, and a supportive glossary and index.
- Author(s)Sharon Coan
- PublisherShell Education Pub
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitlePrimary Source Readers Content and Literacy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShell Education Pub
- Weight68 g
- Width173 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.