All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe TOEIC Bridge test is an English proficiency exam designed for programs teaching students at the beginning and intermediate levels of English language proficiency. This revised and updated manual is designed specifically for those language learners. It is suitable for use by high-school and college-level students, for immigrant language-training programs, and for learners in the workplace. The TOEIC Bridge Test is a 100-question multiple-choice examination divided into two sections: listening and reading. This manual with an enclosed audio compact disc provides reviews and practice questions for both sections plus a full-length practice test with answers.
- Author(s)Lin Lougheed
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, graphs
- Weight635 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.