All listings for this product
About this product
- Description30% new questions, plus 70% of our old favorites. The General Trivia Sampler offers you a sneak peek at our other books, while introducing three new chapters of questions. TOILETRIVIA (General Trivia Sampler) is the only trivia book that caters to your everyday bathroom needs. Questions in just about everything are asked on three difficulty levels ranging from easy One Roll of Toilet Paper trivia, to questions so hard, you'll need Three Rolls of Toilet Paper to get you through the chapter. History, Entertainment, Science, Pop Culture, Sports, Geography, Absolutely Random Stuff ... if you love it, it's in this book! The questions selected in Toiletrivia are so interesting, that your dinner conversation will come from the bathroom. Toiletrivia is also available in a print edition, complete with scorecards that allow you to compete against past and future bathroom users. No bathroom should be without it.
- Author BiographyHarry Klaff covered the NHL for The Hockey News and Hockey Pictorial, and reported for both the Associated Press and United Press International. He has written three books, All Time Greatest Super Bowl, All Time Greatest Stanley Cup, and Computer Literacy and Use. Today, he is a retired Social Studies teacher from Brooklyn. Because he never went on a date in his adolescence, Harry had plenty of time to research useless facts and figures on everything ranging from history to pop culture. Moonlighting as a hockey scoreboard operator and baseball beer vendor, Harry still had ample time to collect data. Yet somehow, he got married. In 1977, Jeremy was born. Rather than being raised on a steady diet of carrots and peas, baby Jeremy was forced to learn facts from textbooks. His first word was, Uzbekistan. Throughout his childhood, Jeremy had a hard time making friends. When other kids wanted to play baseball, he wanted to instruct them about Henry VIII's six wives. After a failed career as a standup comic and broadcaster, in 2000 Jeremy fittingly became a Social Studies teacher. Today he brings trivia to the next generation.
- Author(s)Harry Klaff,Jeremy Klaff
- Date of Publication12/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.