All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's first botrytis wine, Hungary's Tokaji won an enviable reputation centuries ago. But never before have the development of its winetypes and the story of its ups and downs in fame and prestige been presented so fully in English. Everything from Hungary's founding in the 10th century through the recent communist period is covered. Relying on an array of Hungarian source materials, Lambert-Gocs sets the information out in encyclopaedia fashion, with easily digested A to Z entries in four categories: People; Places; Vineyard-Tracts; Grape Varieties and Wine-making. Each section concludes with essays that tie the entries together. Besides being an outstanding reference work, Tokaji Wine is sprinkled with fascinating tes and bacchic humour that make it a delight to read.
- Author BiographyMiles Lambert-Gocs is the author of Desert Island Wine, Greek Salad, and The Wine of Greece.
- Author(s)Miles Lambert-Gocs
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.