All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only guide you'll need for getting around Tokyo! Everything you need is in this one convenient Japan travel guide including a large pull-out map! For travelers who want to experience everything Tokyo has to offer, look further than Tokyo Tuttle Travel Pack. From strolling the winding alleys of the city's traditional neighborhoods to exploring its ultra-modern, neon-soaked streets, this comprehensive Tokyo guide delivers it all. Readers will learn where to enjoy the finest Japanese cuisine and cutting-edge contemporary art, centuries-old temples and gleaming modern architecture, and all of the other wonderful elements that make Tokyo the world's most mesmerizing city. If visitors want to leave behind the urban sprawl, travel writer Rob Goss points them toward the ancient seaside capital of Kamakura and the gilded mausoleums at Nikko. Ambitious hikers can climb Mount Fuji or just enjoy it from a distance while soaking in one of the natural hot spring baths in nearby Hakone. Easy to use and easy to carry, this guidebook provides a useful pull-out map of Tokyo and is organized into four simple chapters:
- Tokyo's Best Sights highlights thirteen t-to-be-missed experiences
- Exploring Tokyo guides readers to the top attractions in each district
- Author's Recommendations details the best hotels and restaurants, night spots, kid-friendly activities, shopping areas, and more
- Travel Facts provides essential information from useful Japanese phrases to money, transports, visas, and much more.
- Author BiographyRob Goss who has lived in Japan for 15 years, contributes regularly to magazines such as Time and National Geographic Traveler and has contributed to Japanese guidebooks for publishers such as Fodor's, Rough Guides, Insight Guides and Tuttle Publishing. His Travel Pack Japan, published with Tuttle, recently won the 2013 North American Travel Journalists Association Gold Award in the travel book/guide category.
- Author(s)Tuttle Publishing
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Content Noteincludes a pull-out map; full-colour photos throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.