All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis compendium by leading Tolkien scholars describes the theory and methodology for proper source criticism of Tolkien's works and then provides practical demonstrations of the approach. Ranging widely across Tolkien's writings, as well as across the periods and genres from which he took inspiration, the essays provide the most balanced and comprehensive demonstration of Tolkien source criticism available --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyJason Fisher is an independent scholar specializing in J.R.R. Tolkien, the Inklings, and Medieval Germanic philology. He is also the editor of Mythprint, the monthly publication of The Mythopoeic Society, and has written for Tolkien Studies, Mythlore, Beyond Bree, North Wind, Renaissance, and other publications.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight337 g
- Width6 mm
- Height9 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJason Fisher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.