All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWidely regarded as the 'Bible' of NIC law, this comprehensive guide will answer in depth every point or query put to you for compliance, planning or NIC mitigation purposes. With the continuing alignment of National Insurance contributions with income tax it's more important than ever that you are aware of the full implications of changes. Tolley's National Insurance Contributions is written in an easy-to-read style and contains numerous worked examples. This is the practical book for the busy practitioner or accountant in commerce who needs full, accurate and authoritative answers in a hurry. It is suitable for employment and payroll specialists.
- Author(s)Jim Yuill
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.