Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $56.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe newest electrifying thriller in the #1 New York Times bestselling series has President Jack Ryan and his allies facing a treacherous foe threatening to unleash chaos around the globe. . . . When Russian President Valeri Volodin s ambitions are foiled in Dagestan, he faces a difficult choice. The oligarchs who support him expect a constant flow of graft, but with energy prices cratering, the Russian ecomy sputters to a virtual halt. Unable to grow the Russian market at home, his hold on power relies on expansion abroad a plan that has been thwarted by the United States in the past. But this time Volodin has determined that an indirect approach is the best. A floating natural gas facility in Lithuania is blown up. A Venezuelan prosecutor is assassinated. A devastating attack on a Russian troop train kills dozens. A chaotic world is the best camouflage for a series of seemingly unrelated attacks. Only one man recognizes an omius pattern in the reports of terror from around the globe. U.S. President Jack Ryan sees a guiding hand in the worldwide chaos, but before he can act he needs proof. While his intelligence agencies race to uncover the truth behind the attacks, the President struggles to unite a fractious and distrustful coalition of Western nations against the schemes of the Russian dictator. With five thousand Russian troops poised to invade a NATO nation, can Jack Ryan move swiftly eugh to stop Volodin s grand plan of global conflict and conquest? Or will he succeed in changing the balance of world power forever? From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyTom Clancy was the author of eighteen #1New York Times-bestselling novels. His first effort, The Hunt for Red October, sold briskly as a result of rave reviews, then catapulted onto the bestseller list after President Ronald Reagan pronounced it the perfect yarn. Clancy was the undisputed master at blending exceptional realism and authenticity, intricate plotting, and razor-sharp suspense. He died in October 2013. Mark Greaney has a degree in international relations and political science. With Tom Clancy he is the coauthor ofLocked On, Threat Vector, Command Authority, andSupport and Defend.He has written four books in his own Gray Man series: The Gray Man, On Target, Ballistic, andDead Eye.In his research for these novels, he traveled to more than fifteen countries and trained alongside military and law enforcement in the use of firearms, battlefield medicine and close-range combat tactics. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Mark Greaney
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Series TitleJack Ryan Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight408 g
- Width127 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Read byScott Brick
- Contained items statement17 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1230
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $55.35
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $45.90Trending at AU $46.34
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.