All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTom gets a call to help save a village in a far off land, Moratador, from the pillaging of a great terrifying beast, the Granioptrix, controlled by a marauding thug, Ghastmangle. Tom has a dangerous trip by boat, just escapes drowning, as the boat is tossed over rocks, and then travels by Albatross to meet his grandmother and begins the battle of his life. On the last stage to the village, they have to defeat the killer ice bats of Groanlee Pass. Then the huge Granioptrix. One slash of those razor claws and he's dead. Tom's assisted by two polar bears, some eagles and the young girl archer from the village, Lydia. Dangers pile on dangers and his skills are tested as never before in an unexpected chance to win and save the village.
- Author BiographyDoug Wilson is a scientist and a traveller who has lived in Australia, England, America and Saudi Arabia. He particularly likes writing about ecological ideas by winding them into exciting stories. He is a long standing friend of Tom Hassler's grandmother who has passed on these adventures for the general enlightenment of readers all over the world. Doug now lives in beautiful Taupo, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Doug Wilson
- PublisherErkel-Erkel Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTom Hassler
- Place of PublicationTaupo
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintErkel-Erkel Publishing Ltd
- Width200 mm
- Height150 mm
- Illustrator(s)Donovan Bixley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.