All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTom Hassler is ordinary boy. He can fly, for a start, and talk to sea creatures. But can he stop the slaughter of incent whales and their calves in the Great Southern Ocean? Is he brave eugh to stand in front of their harpoons, if that's what it takes? In the Antarctic, a group of dastardly whale hunters are on the prowl. Tom's amazing grandmother reviews the terrible scenes from the monitoring lab at Castle Hassler. Desperately, she calls the sea creatures together to defend the helpless whales -- but will they be in time? And what will Tom be asked to do w, to justify his fancy new title as the Hope of the Sea People? So many questions and so little time to find the answers...and does anyone kw what a Xakarax is and where you can find one?
- Author BiographyDoug Wilson is a scientist and traveller who has lived in Australia, England, America and Saudi Arabia. He particularly likes to write about ecological ideas by winding them into exciting stories. Doug now lives in beautiful Taupo, New Zealand. Visit Doug's website at www.drdougwilson.com.
- Author(s)Doug Wilson
- PublisherErkel-Erkel Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationTaupo
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintErkel-Erkel Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack and white line drawings
- Width150 mm
- Height200 mm
- Illustrator(s)Donovan Bixley
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.