All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Every day I try to make each dish as good as it can be: my personal best ever. I like getting the balance of taste and texture just right, using familiar ingredients and creating big, intense flavours. Now, I hope you'll use my recipes to make some best ever dishes of your own.' Tom Kerridge As the most down-to-earth but high-flying chef on the food scene, Tom Kerridge has become kwn for his big flavours and beautifully crafted yet accessible food. And with more than 100 of his favourite recipes, Best Ever Dishes brings this spectacular cooking to the home kitchen. Tom starts with classics we all love such as tomato soup, chicken Kiev and rice pudding (plus a few new ideas of his own), then refines and elevates them to the best version that he has ever tasted. Give the Kerridge twist to a simple lasagne, and you'll discover that every mouthful is a taste explosion. Put a special spin on a chocolate tart, and you'll transform it into an exceptional, melt-in-the-mouth pud of the gods. With stunning photography by Cristian Barnett, this book really will change the way you cook.
- Author BiographyTom Kerridge worked as a chef in restaurants across Britain before deciding to set out on his own, and take over a rundown pub in the quiet town of Marlow. He opened The Hand & Flowers with his wife Beth in 2005, and it went on to become the first pub in the world to acquire two Michelin stars. As well as hosting his own BBC television series, Tom has recently been at the helm of Spring Kitchen, and appears regularly on major broadcasts such as Saturday Kitchen, Great British Menu and MasterChef.
- Author(s)Tom Kerridge
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.50Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.