All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this book are authors of international and national standing, leaders in the field and trendsetters. The book covers emerging fields of science and important discoveries relating to tomatoes and related products. This represents a one-stop shopping of material related to tomatoes. This book will be essential reading for plant scientists, nutritionists, dieticians, pharmacologists, health care professionals and research scientists.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2008
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRonald R. Watson,V. R. Preedy
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.