All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this book are authors of international and national standing, leaders in the field and trendsetters. The book covers emerging fields of science and important discoveries relating to tomatoes and related products. This represents a one-stop shopping of material related to tomatoes. This book will be essential reading for plant scientists, nutritionists, dieticians, pharmacologists, health care professionals and research scientists.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2008
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRonald R. Watson,V. R. Preedy
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.