All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the indispensable cook's guide to tomatoes, featuring a variety list and over 160 delicious recipes. It is the ultimate guide to cooking, using and growing tomatoes - one of the world's most popular ingredients. It is an authoritative introduction that includes all you will ever need to kw about tomatoes, including preparation, buying, storing and preserving, and how to grow your own. It is a detailed and comprehensive fully illustrated guide to more than 40 different varieties of tomatoes. It is a mouthwatering selection of over 160 recipes - appetizers, salads, breads, main courses and side dishes. You can take your pick from such classic delights as homemade tomato ketchup; iced tomato soup; crunchy Greek tomato and feta salad; juicy stuffed tomatoes; crispy tomato tarts and pizzas; refreshing tomato cocktails; hot chili salsas and delicious tomato sauces. Tomatoes are one of the most popular, delicious and versatile ingredients available. This extensively researched guide encompasses every aspect of the tomato - from its many varieties to the multitude of ways to cook it and eat it. The informative introduction starts with the history of the tomato, a guide to types, and advice on buying, growing, storage and preservation. The recipe section of the book has ideas for soups and appetizers, salads and side dishes, vegetarian, meat or fish dishes, drinks, salsas and breads, with plenty of new ideas as well as many old friends. This book will help you get the very best out of this most delicious ingredient.
- Author BiographyChristine France has a passion for good food and an enthusiastic approach that have made her a truly versatile food and cooking expert. After training as a home economist, her career began in Robert Carrier's food photographic studio. She became Deputy Cooking Editor of Good Housekeeping and Cooking Editor of Woman's Realm. She is the author of many books including The Chocolate Bible and Sauces, Salsas, Dressings and Dips (both published by Lorenz Books).
- Author(s)Christine France
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 900 photographs
- Weight857 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.