All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. William O'Flaherty draws on thousands of patient encounters, both human and animal, for Tomcats and House Calls: Memoir of a Country Doctor. O'Flaherty's 24 stories about living and doctoring in rural Newfoundland and New Brunswick are filled with humour and poignancy ? insight gained from 40+ years of facing life, death, and the truly unexpected.
- Author BiographyA native of Newfoundland and Labrador, Dr. William O'Flaherty has worked as a physician in that province and New Brunswick for over forty years. He also has roots in Prince Edward Island, and currently lives near Moncton.
- Author(s)William O'Flaherty
- PublisherBoulder Publications
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoulder Publications
- Weight209 g
- Width142 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.