Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.88+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is the story of the ordinary English soldier, covering the years 1642-1966. Here lie some of the paradoxes of the English soldier. Successive governments misused his talents and his loyalties, and he died without complaint to save them from their follies.
- Author BiographyJohn Laffin, a veteran writer on war, over 70 books on most aspects of military history. He is well-known and respected military author and wrote many books for us.
- Author(s)John Laffin
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.