All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of my stories is to teach children that they can accomplish anything if they have the right attitude and confidence in themselves. I want to share these valuable secrets about life that I have learned with young children in hopes of making a difference in their lives. I believe that anyone can accomplish anything when they put their mind to it. This story shows children a way to make their chores easy and fun if they use their imaginations to make a game out of it.
- Author(s)Patricia A Hughes
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.