About this product
- DescriptionWhen Tommy loses his tooth he is worried that he will have a gap in his mouth forever. But with the help and encouragement from his family and friends, Tommy learns that losing a tooth is t always scary, and can actually have a pretty positive outcome! Join Tommy for an adventure of change, growth, and teeth in Tommy's Gap.
- Author(s)Mandy Kaye
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.