All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA look into the workings of a schizophrenic brain and the effects the disease has on one's life.
- Author(s)Frank G.
- PublisherSchizophrenic Press, a division of Reductive Media, LLC
- Date of Publication07/09/2007
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Clair Shores
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchizophrenic Press, a division of Reductive Media, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.