All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do so many people fail at dieting? How can dieting lead to problems with rmal eating? Taking a psychological perspective Sara Gilbert examines these and other questions and dispels some of the popular myths about dieting. This book should be of interest to general, students of social psychology.
- Author BiographySara Gilbert is Principal Clinical Psychologist at Northwick Park Hospital. She is also author of Pathologyof Eating (RKP).
- Author(s)Sara Gilbert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/1989
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/11/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.