All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his first vel since The Light of Day, the Booker Prize-winning author brilliantly distills 50 years into one suspenseful night, in an exploration of couples, parenthood, and a unique meditation on the mystery of happiness.
- Author BiographyGraham Swift lives in London and is the author of seven previous novels: The Sweet-Shop Owner ; Shuttlecock, which received the Geoffrey Faber Memorial Prize; Waterland, which was shortlisted for the Booker Prize and won the Guardian Fiction Award, the Winifred Holtby Memorial Prize, and the Italian Premio Grinzane Cavour; Out of This World ; Ever After, which won the French Prix du Meilleur Livre Etranger; Last Orders, which was awarded the Booker Prize; and, most recently, The Light of Day. He is also the author of Learning to Swim, a collection of short stories. His work has been translated into more than thirty languages.
- Author(s)Graham Swift
- PublisherVintage Books USA
- Date of Publication09/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books USA
- Weight295 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.