All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionRaised by her aunt and uncle at the rectory in the small English village of Grimston Way, lovely Evy Varley remembers little of her missionary parents and thing of South Africa, the land where she was orphaned during the Zulu War of 1878. But when Sir Rogan Chantry, the arrogant and handsome son of the local Squire, accuses Evy's mother of stealing the infamous Kimberly Black Diamond, Evy sets out to prove the rogue wrong and clear her mother's name. Secrets abound, however, from the diamond mines of South Africa to the halls of her own beloved rectory. Strangers come to Grimston Way for their own mysterious purposes, a stunned Evy finds that her own aunt and uncle may have concealed disturbing truths about her family, and the dashing Sir Rogan has his own reasons to seek the missing diamond. Yet despite Rogan's seemingly rakish ways and the class differences that render a romance between them impossible, Evy finds herself drawn to the man who was once her childhood friend and w holds the keys to her heart. Faced with a dangerous past and an uncertain future, Evy must draw upon her wits and her faith to pursue Tomorrow's Treasure. A story of faith, danger and romance, Tomorrow's Treasure is a masterpiece of historical suspense fiction.
- Author BiographyLinda Lee Chaikin has written numerous best-selling and award-winning books and series, including the Silk series (Heart of India Trilogy), A Day to Remember series, The Empire Builders, Royal Pavilion Trilogy, Arabian Winds Trilogy, The Buccaneers Trilogy, and For Whom the Stars Shine, a finalist for the Christy Award. She and her husband make their home in Northern California.
- Author(s)Linda Lee Chaikin
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleEast of the Sun
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.