All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTom's Tooth is a fun story for all children expecting a visit from the tooth fairy and who are beginning to read on their own. Perfect for children aged 4+ who are reading at book band 2 red. Tom wiggles and jiggles his wobbly tooth until it's out. He's so happy but, at bedtime, he cant find it. Can his brother and sister help? The Tiddlers series features fun stories with a word count of fewer than 50 words for children who are just starting to read. A word list at the beginning of the story allows for a quick check of the reader's ability to read and understand words before reading,and a spot the picture puzzle at the end of the story encourages rereading for pleasure. Compiled in consultation with Catherine Glavina, PGCE Primary and Early Years Course Leader, The Centre for Professional Education, University of Warwick.
- Author BiographySam Hay (Author) Sam Hay is the author of some 30 books for children of all ages. She has written in many different genres from funny ghost novels and animal short stories to early readers and activity story books. Sam is a former television journalist who now works closely with primary school children, visiting schools to encourage literacy. She lives in Wales with her husband and kids. Find out more about her at: www.samhayauthor.com
- Author(s)Sam Hay
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTiddlers
- Series Part/Volume Number127
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Weight180 g
- Width153 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melanie Sharp
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.