All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe small town of Stanton, Michigan, is t one that is used to tragedy. An emotional wreck of a teenager, Jack Sampson, must try to cope with the death of his best friend who suddenly committed suicide just two weeks before high school graduation. Puzzled and down, he tries to get over the death of his best friend, Sam Miller, by cutting himself off from the outside world. When he finally surfaces, he is approached with a new theory on Sam's death, which sends Jack on the hunt to find out if it really was suicide or if it was murder.
- Author(s)Henry Cline
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.