All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShiraz Bailey Wood has made up her mind. She's leaving Goodmayes, waving goodbye to Mayflower Academy Sixth Form and her part time job at Mr Yolk and moving to London with Carrie Draper. Carrie's got herself a place at Tabitha Tennant's beauty school, so she's sorted. Now all Shiraz has to focus on is getting herself a job. She has a bit of trouble finding the most suitable job mind, thing seems quite right for a girl of Shiraz's originality and wit...And she has to admit, she's missing her family - even Murphy - something rotten. But Shiraz BW will t give up - she's going to finish what she started, even if she does keep looking out of the crappy flat window to see if there's a Banana Yellow Golf parked up front...
- Author BiographyWith THREE bestselling novels in the past 12 months, Grace Dent is undeniably one of the hottest names in teen fiction right now. THE IBIZA DIARIES, the fourth of her novels about the loveable Shiraz BW is released on June 19th 2008 and is set to be one of the most vital, hilarious reads for Summer 2008. Put simply: right now, no other author nails how young people REALLY speak and behave like Grace Dent. It's reached the point where SBW fans refuse to believe that the vivid Essex sensation is a fictional character! Messages and pleas for advice for Shiraz, Cava-Sue and the gang pour in day and night via Bebo and Myspace, MSN! Grace says: 'I've cajoled kids who claim to have never read anything longer than a text message into reading three entire novels and nagging for the fourth. This makes me insanely proud.' Grace is a comedy writer and broadcaster specialising in all aspects of 'Pop Culture'. She is a presenter on The Culture Show on BBC2 and has recently interviewed Mitchell and Webb and the cast of Gavin and Stacey. She lives in East London with her husband, who works in the music industry. When she's not writing comedy Grace is to be found 'faffing about on the internet' or 'faffing about in the garden or kitchen' or 'just 'faffing about generally. I'm an excellent faffer.'
- Author(s)Grace Dent
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleDiary of a Chav
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight172 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.