All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Kangaroo's birthday, but one will play with him: t the emu, the platypuses, the koalas, or even the dingos. They all have too many things to do. What exactly are they doing? They're using multiplication to figure out just how many things they have to do to plan a big surprise for Kangaroo!
Best Children's Science Books 1997 (Science Books and Films)
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. Kevin O'Malley has illustrated many entertaining books for children, including Too Many Kangaroo Things to Do! By Stuart J. Murphy, Cinder Edna by Ellen Jackson, and his own Carl Caught a Flying Fish. Kevin O'Malley lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMathStart 3
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width254 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kevin O'Malley
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.