All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionShortly after becoming a doctor, Chad Wagner injures his spinal cord in a plane crash that kills his parents. Unable to accept the fact that he will be confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life, Chad spends the next ten years researching a way to regenerate the damaged cells in his spinal cord. Through his research Chad discovers a way to t only control people's health, but also their memories, and their very lives. He constantly battles with the oral decisions associated with his discovery. Should he use the treatment he created to heal himself? Should he save other people from pain and suffering but at what cost? Was he playing God? All of these questions must be answered when he is faced with the decision of whether to save the lives of two of his closest friends or keep his new treatment a secret and allow them to die a natural death.
- Author BiographyWho is Pam Pottorff? A child of God, a devoted wife, Mother of two, lover of life, A thinker, a dreamer, a rainbow admirer, A teacher, a student, a cancer survivor, A think outside of the box type of gal, A happy soul who wishes everyone well, One who colors outside of the lines, An artist, a writer, a friend at all times.
- Author(s)Pam Pottorff
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.