All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionDanko Jones may seem like a straight-forward rock band, but their story is anything but. They're a band with roots in many music communities - the North American indie-rock scene, the Scandinavian garage-rock scene, the European metal scene - but belong to ne of them. Too Much Trouble is about more than just Danko Jones' history - it's an exploration of the rigid politics that govern both underground and mainstream music, and how a band can succeed without pandering to either.
- Author BiographyStuart Berman is an editor at Toronto city magazine the Grid, a regular contributor to Pitchfork, and the author of This Book Is Broken: A Broken Social Scene Story. He lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)Stuart Berman
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Content Note170 illustrations
- Weight758 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.