Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.13+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToo wrinkly, too squishy, too fruity, too fishy! It's lunchtime, but our fussy little boy doesn't like a single item on his plate. What is a boy to eat? Reidy's playful rhyming text is once again brought to life by Leloup's bold art. Parents (and children) will love the boy's hilarious antics and the reassuring joy at the end of all that kitchen-table drama.
- Author BiographyJean Reidy works from her home in Colorado. She has four children, and lots of nieces and nephews, who she says are the inspiration for her picture book ideas. Too Purply! was Jean's first book and was found on the 'slush pile'. Genevieve Leloup is a textile designer and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Jean Reidy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteColour
- Width235 mm
- Height235 mm
- Illustrator(s)Genevieve Leloup
- Reading AgeFrom
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.