All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionSimple, rhyming text introduces eleven animals and the surprising tools they use, including an octopus that hides in a coconut, a dolphin that protects its se with a sponge, and a deer that bedecks its antlers with heaping piles of mud and grass. Secondary text offers further information about these crafty creatures.
- Author BiographyEllen Jackson is the author of more than sixty books, including Cinder Edna, Turn of the Century, Earth Mother, and The Mysterious Universe: Supernovae, Dark Energy, and Black Holes. She lives in Santa Barbara with her family.
- Author(s)Ellen Jackson
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Renne Benoit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.