About this product
- DescriptionEngage your students AND keep your sanity with classroom-tested tools. Tools for Teaching Social Studies delivers a wealth of practical solutions for classroom success all grounded in solid educational philosophy. A lifeline for new social studies teachers and a source of inspiration and ideas for experienced teachers, this book offers you a boost at every stage of your career. Based on a master teacher s four decades of experience, this top-tch toolkit is packed with strategies:
- Learn five key teaching principles that put you and your students on the path to success.
- Discover your unique style.
- Connect with your students.
- Set and achieve realistic professional and personal goals.
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively.
- Empower yourself as a teacher.
- Avoid burn-out.
- Facilitate effective group work.
- Create engaging learning plans.
- Make the right use of social media. And much more!
- Author(s)Jim Parsons,Mariah Schroder
- PublisherBrush Education
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrush Education
- Weight422 g
- Width147 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.