Tools for a Great Marriage: Practical Help for Building a Marriage That Lasts by William Batson (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want a great marriage? Most people do. Yet, few people have great marriages, in large part because it is so easy to settle for the mundane in marriage. God did t intend for marriage to be boring and ordinary. In Tools for a Great Marriage, marriage and family life educator, William Batson, uses expert wisdom and practical common sense to show how several indispensable marital tools can help any couple build a satisfying, fun, loving, and lasting marriage. Couples will learn how to: turn their bad talk into love talk; make their personality differences work for them; practice the Principle of Satisfaction; in their sex life; defeat the enemy of every marriage selfishness; turn stormy times into opportunities to love each other more; keep conflicts from turning into nasty, kckdown, drag-out fights. Tools for a Great Marriage gives you the blueprint for building your marriage on God's principles in a format that is simple, clear, practical, and easy to apply. At the end of each chapter there is a section called Tool Time for Couples containing follow-up questions which set the stage for great couple times together. A resource section in the back of the book includes additional tools for maintaining a great marriage.
- Author BiographyWilliam (Willie) Batson, is the Founder and President of Family Builders Ministries, Inc., an organization dedicated to serving married couples, parents, and those who minister to them. Willie and his wife, Cindy, were married in 1972, after meeting at a Christian college in New England. They are the parents of two married daughters and have four grandchildren. The Batsons enjoy spending time with their family, playing Scrabble, and added Wii bowling to their list of games. An ordained pastor with a degree in theology from Berkshire Christian College and a Master of Arts in Family Ministry from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Willie has pastored churches in South Carolina, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Maine. Additionally, he is a trainer for the Prepare/Enrich Inventories by Life Innovations, Inc. and a charter member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. With a God-fueled passion to build great marriages and families, Willie founded Family Builders Ministries in 1987, while still a local church pastor. Thousands of married couples and families have been strengthened through his practical teaching and training. As a result, many congregations have renewed their focus on the family and are developing creative and effective ways in which to address the needs of today's family.
- Author(s)William Batson
- PublisherFamily Builders Ministries, Incorporated
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFamily Builders Ministries, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.