All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNavigating the financial world in the modern ecomy can be tough for teens. Studies show that teens often don't understand the basics of creating and maintaining a budget. This volume shares some creative and smart tips to help anyone interested in developing a budget to do just that. The short, to-the-point format makes for a quick, informative read. Quick tips and financial facts are included for fast reference to invaluable information.
- Author(s)Diane Bailey
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleStudent's Guide to Financial Empowerment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.