All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Top 10 of Everything 2015
Plenty to entertain, if t educate... The sheer busyness of the design--there is t one spare micron of space for eyes to rest on--will endear the book to readers with short attention spans... For fans of the form, this compendium has plenty of juice.
--Kirkus Reviews The most dynamic reference book around is back bigger and better than ever. Packed full of amazing new lists, facts and stats, the newest Top 10 of Everything continues to amaze and inform. As always, it takes a fresh look at the universe, discovering new wondrous and jaw-dropping facts about machines, animals, sports, music, space, epic structures and more. A range of visual features provide exciting ways for readers to engage with facts, including graphs and charts that explain data clearly and easily, and snapshot lists that break down details into boxes for quick- glance reading. Every page is packed full of colorful graphics that engage and inform. By taking a comprehensive look at an incredible range of subjects, there's certain to be something to amuse and interest any reader. The Top Ten of Everything series has sold over 2 million copies worldwide. Building on the success of previous books in the Top 10 of Everything series, this volume is updated for 2016 with red-hot new facts and stats.
- Author BiographyPaul Terry is a nonfiction author who has worked with leading kids' brands including LEGO, Disney, The Simpsons, Futurama, and Star Wars. He coauthored the official LOST Encyclopedia and Fringe: September's Notebook for Bad Robot, and he is also an award-winning songwriter and film composer. Paul's meticulous research, a love of trivia and his understanding of what children find fascinating, make him the ideal man to inherit the legacy of Top 10's originator, Russell Ash. He lives in Kent, UK.
- Author(s)Paul Terry
- PublisherFirefly Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirefly Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width198 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $43.97
- AU $59.35Trending at AU $69.56
- AU $27.19Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $34.40Trending at AU $40.81
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $37.99
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $19.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.