All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAt a weight of 11 lbs and a height of almost 15 inches, Top 101 Worlds New Buildings II is the ultimate resource book containing over 70 contemporary building masterpieces. This sequel volume to a bestseller recommended by world-class architectural institutes features the newest and most impressive architectural projects of a large scale and broad scope. These structures serve a variety of functions in 70 cities spread out over five continents. The projects are organized within seven chapters: Shopping Mall, Urban Complex, Headquarters Sci-tech Park, Office Building, School & Healthcare Building, Cultural & Art Building, and Hotel & Apartment Building. Each project is presented with technical drawings, site plans, layouts, elevation diagrams, CAD construction drawings, detail drawings, 3D models, tes, and gorgeous professional photos, and each is also clearly described in terms of its profile, theme, shape and coat, structure, and materials. If you choose only one architectural volume for your library, this is an incredibly useful choice.
- PublisherChina Forestry Publishing House
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintChina Forestry Publishing House
- Weight5080 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byWang Zhi
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.