All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vel which tells the story of one summer in the life of a group of young boys in the countryside around Machynlleth. It starts with high hopes for exciting weeks building a bike track through the fields - but the arrival of a new boy in the area causes friction, leading to tension, personal challenges and anger for Dylan as he struggles to keep his ambitious dreams alive.
- Author BiographyNow living in London during term time, Emma Rea's home is in Machynlleth in mid-Wales where she raised her family and instilled in them a love of rock-climbing and the Welsh landscape, which remains an important part of her life. A graduate in Russian Language and Literature, she is a writer of children and adult's fiction and a regular reviewer, as well as being an experienced editor for Conran Octopus publishing house, amongst others. In Top Dog, she was keen to write a story 'without a trace of fantasy, about things that boys understand'. She has written a novel which is 'fun, outdoorsy and boyish - about the rush of energy that is part of being young, boy or not.' She is currently working on an adult's suspense novel based around rock-climbing.
- Author(s)Emma Rea
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationDyfed
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPont Books
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.