All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection takes classic set-in sleeve sweater construction and turns it on its head, with designs that are worked seamlessly from the top down. By beginning at the shoulders--the part of the garment where fit matters most--knitters can try on sweaters as they go, and make adjustments, if needed, in response to the actual fit. In addition, the author has developed a unique construction method for working perfect, seamless, top-down sleeves with a fit that equals conventionally set-in sleeves. The book contains patterns for six sweaters, plus a wealth of information on customizing them to suit one's own shape.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Doherty is a knitwear designer, graphic designer, and illustrator. She lives in San Francisco. Quince & Co. is a small yarn company founded by two knitwear designers and the owner of a spinning mill. They have a strong bias toward natural fibers and create thoughtfully conceived quality yarns spun mostly from American wool. They are based in Portland, Maine.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Doherty,Quince and Company
- PublisherQuince & Company
- Date of Publication15/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuince & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width279 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.