All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes these 59 crosswords and 26 word puzzles tpuzzles top-flight? They re created by two of the best crossword makers today the duo who work for journals such as the New York Times, the Boston Globe, and Atlantic Monthly. And all of these puzzles have appeared in Attache, US Airways in-flight magazine. They re challenging, but t brainbusters, and witty eugh to tickle a puzzler s gray matter. Each crossword has its own special theme; one, titled Eponyms, for example, focuses on names. There s even a tricky little Anagram Crossword, and a few different kinds of word games, just to keep your mind sharp. This terrific collection is great for a little mental vacation whether you're on an airplane or t.
- Author BiographyCox and Rathvon are bona fide puzzle royalty who are regular acrostic contributors to the New York Times. They write regular crosswords for the Boston Globe and cryptics for a Canadian publication, as well.
- Author(s)Emily Cox,Musician
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width213 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.