Top Maui Restaurants 2012: From Thrifty to Four Star: Independent Advice from Experts Who Live, Play & Eat on Maui by Molly Jacobson, James Jacobson (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Best-Selling Maui Guidebook has been entirely revised and updated for 2012. Local Food Writers Reveal Secret Spots and the Top Maui Restaurants for Every Budget. Every year since 2005, Maui visitors and locals have trusted Top Maui Restaurants to steer them toward the best eats on Maui. Why? Because with over 2 Million visitors per year and around 150,000 permanent residents, it's t always easy to find the restaurants that really deliver good food at good value. Written by local food writers who live on Maui year-round and eat bad food so you don't have to, this guide will help you avoid the tourist traps and discover the most delicious places to eat on the island. Readers trust this book because the authors dine anymously over several repeat visits, pay for every meal, and don't receive compensation from restaurants: they are 100% free to report their honest, independent advice. Whether you live on Maui, are planning your vacation ahead of time, or only have a few days left in paradise, this guide gives you: * The top romantic restaurants worth the splurge * The best inexpensive but tasty places* Hidden gems you wouldn't find unless a local revealed the secret * A user-friendly reference section to help you fulfill any food craving or find places right near you and in your budget * Insider secrets and tips to help you get the most out of your Maui vacation Flip through the comprehensive index and you'll see that this is much more than just restaurant reviews--it's chock-full of advice about Maui. Top Maui Restaurants 2012 is written with one audience in mind: you--as a dear friend. This lovingly researched, frank and honest guide has been completely revised and entirely updated for 2012. Also, when you register your copy, you get free updates on the Maui restaurant scene emailed to you. ABOUT THE AUTHORS Food journalists James and Molly Jacobson are two big-city-exiles who live on Maui. They keep this book and their blog, MauiRestaurantsBlog.com fresh by dining out an average of 11 times per week.
- Author(s)James Jacobson,Molly Jacobson
- PublisherMaui Media LLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationKihei
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaui Media LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.40
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $24.74Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.