All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTop Science Myths: You Decide! covers twenty of the most common myths about science. From time travel to sneezing, this book is packed with facts, providing all of the information to decide for yourself about what is true and what is impossible. This book provides a fresh and exciting insight into scientific enquiry. White Wolves Non-fiction is a guided reading scheme which takes a high-interest approach to core geography, history and science topics. These books are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching n-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Author BiographySeries Consultant Gill Matthews is a literacy consultant and writer, and series editor for several major literacy programmes. She was involved in the development of the non-fiction element of the Primary Framework for teachers, and is a leading advocate for the need for quality non-fiction in literacy teaching.
- Author(s)Sarah Levete
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves Non Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Weight255 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.