All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the disapproval of his parents and his formidable science teacher, nine-year-old Allen determines to do his science project on human photosynthesis.
- Author BiographyJohn Reynolds Gardiner was born on December 6, 1944 in Los Angeles, California. Gardiner was told in high school that his grammar and spelling were so poor that he would never do well in college English. He didn't even read his first novel until he was 19. Gardiner also has a Masters Degree in Engineering from the University of California in Los Angeles. He has written a number of other books as well, including Stone Fox and General Butterfingers. Marc Simont is an artist, political cartoonist, and illustrator of more than a hundred children's books. Simont and his wife live in West Cornwall, Connecticut.
- Author(s)John Reynolds Gardiner
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/1995
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight86 g
- Width129 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marc Simont
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.