Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Roth reveals the top Australian companies: those solid eugh to survive the global financial crisis, and that continue to flourish despite it. Top Stocks 2010 provides quick-and-easy access to vital information on the top publicly listed companies. By running the top 500 stocks through exhaustive selection criteria and rigorous analysis, Roth delivers in-depth evaluations of the companies that weathered the storm.
- Author BiographyBased in Melbourne, Martin Roth is an internationally successful financial journalist and one of Australia's leading authors of investment books.
- Author(s)Martin Roth
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date20/01/2011
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.