All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionkw this may come as a shock, and you kw I'm t fond of using stale one-liners, but: 'reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.' I'm as alive w as I was on the day we met, except, maybe, more so.' If the dead could speak, don't you wonder what they would say to those of us they've left behind? What would they tell us to soothe our sorrow for their loss, calm our fears of what happens when we die, and fire us up to live the best possible lives we can right w? In pages filled with wisdom, humor, and, yes, joy, New York Times best-selling author Mike Dooley explores our most pressing and profound questions about the afterlife--and this life--from the fresh perspective of those who have made the transition to the next phase. Among the revelations and insights they share:We were ready; you are t; There's such thing as a devil or hell; We're sorry for any pain we may have caused; Your pets are just as crazy, brilliant, and loving here as they were there; Nothing we say can prepare you for the beauty of the moment you arrive. You'll learn that our loved ones are t lost to us; that our time on earth is both a school and an adventure; that, despite all appearances to the contrary, life truly is fair; and that we have it in us to reshape our own fortunes, starting today.
- Author BiographyMike Dooley is a former PriceWaterhouseCoopers international tax consultant, turned entrepreneur, who's founded a philosophical Adventurers Club on the internet that's now home to over 500,000 members from over 182 countries. His inspirational books emphasizing spiritual accountability have been published in 25 languages and he was one of the featured teachers in the international phenomenon, The Secret. Today Mike is best known for his free Notes from the Universe e-mailings and his New York Times bestsellers Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams and Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life's Magic. Mike lives what he teaches, traveling internationally speaking on life, dreams, and happiness. Find out more at tut.com
- Author(s)Mike Dooley
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2014
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight276 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- elainec195929 Mar, 2016by
Life changing book
Well written & explained in a way that it easy to comprehend.. I couldn't put it down!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.