Topgrading: The Proven Hiring and Promoting Method That Turbocharges Company Performance by Bradford D Smart (Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $43.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBRAD HELPED US DEVELOP THE TOOLS TO PICK A-PLAYER LEADERS AT GE. JACK WELCH Great companies, large and small, rise or fall because of their talent; the more high performers on your team, the more successful your organization will be. Of course, that s easier said than done. Research shows that only about 25% of all new hires turn out to be high performers. But companies that have used Brad Smart s Topgrading system over the past two decades have boosted their hiring success rates dramatically sometimes even to 90%. Three huge problems account for the typical poor results in hiring: dishonesty (via deceptive resumes), incomplete information (via shallow interviews), and lack of verifiability (via biased references). Topgrading shows how to solve all three problems. Instead of hiring by your gut reactions to resumes and interviews, you can start using a scientifically honed process that compels candidates to be totally honest. Smart, one of the world s foremost experts on hiring, has personally helped hundreds of companies double, triple, or even quadruple their hiring success rates. His clients have ranged from global giants such as General Electric and Honeywell to midsize and small businesses in every field imaginable, and to t-for-profits such as the American Heart Association. And hundreds of thousands of readers have applied the lessons and tools of the first two editions of Topgrading. The Topgrading system makes hiring easier, faster, and more successful than any other process. And it works at every level, from the front lines to senior management. For the first time in seven years, Smart has fully revised and updated Topgrading with many new tools, techniques, and case studies. This edition w features 40 companies of all sizes, across a wide range of industries and home countries. It s the most advanced and useful version of Topgrading ever. The third edition includes:
- Simplified Topgrading methods for entry-level jobs.
- The new Topgrading Snapshot, which screens out weak candidates in just 15 seconds.
- The latest version of the acclaimed Topgrading Interview script.
- Case studies from 35 companies t featured in any previous edition.
- Many additional invations created by Topgraders.
- Author BiographyBRADFORD D. SMART, PH.D., is the president of Smart & Associates, Inc., a group of professionals who assess candidates for executive positions and train managers to implement Topgrading. A well-known industrial psychologist and consultant, he has personally helped hundreds of companies of all sizes dramatically improve their talent. His other books include Topgrading for Sales. Brad lives in a suburb of Chicago.Visit www.Topgrading.com
- Author(s)Bradford D Smart
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight653 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.