All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven though the nwnber of requests for reprints and the number of quotations in the Science Citation Index has indicated an ever-increasing interest in topics of organic polarography, I have often felt that the reason that some work is less kwn may well be because the papers were published in less accessible journals. Therefore, I was pleased when I was asked to prepare a selection of my papers on organic polarography for reprinting. This collection of papers may indicate some of the possibilities offered by polarography in the study of properties of organic compounds. The fact that the papers are published in one volume, t only makes the information more easily accessible for the reader, but also enables a direct comparison of related topics. The mode of selection is discussed in the Introduction. The papers reprinted in this volume are mostly based on work carried out in the J. Heyrovsky Institute of Polarography of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences in Prague, in cooperation with my co-workers. I would like to take this opportunity of thanking all of them for the pleasure I got from this cooperation on the solution of varying problems of organic electrochemistry .
- Author(s)P. Zuman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight926 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1970
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.